Immune Up Liquid Rub is a rich blend of eleven essential natural oils and a fractionated portion of coconut oil.
These essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts distilled into oil. These oils have a great many benefits, kill bacteria, boost immunity, ease stress, boost mood, relieve pain from headaches and migraines, get a better night's sleep, quell nausea, and even repel insects.
Most of them have antiseptic properties as well. A portion of coconut oil makes IMMUNE UP HAND RUB a natural and nourishing choice for our beautiful hands.
Aroma: Essential Oils dominate the aroma. It presents a mingled fragrance of all the oils.
Storage: To keep up its indigenous guise store in a cool place to prevent spoilage and degradation.
Snippets of great benefits of the amalgamated essential oils:
1. Bergamot: This citrus oil gives a distinctive flavor to the hand rub and is known to relieve anxiety, elevate mood, and alleviate stress.
2. Cedarwood: It also eases stress and anxiety and improves sleep.
3. Cinnamon: The oil in this popular spice improves circulation, relieves stress, eases pain, fights off infections, and bacteria. It acts as a mood enhancer too.
4. Clove: Spicy Clove oil relieves pain, boosts mood, and opens up the blocked nostrils.
5. Eucalyptus: This active ingredient is commonly used to treat colds, congestion, and coughs, and possesses antibacterial benefits.
6. Frankincense: This biblical oil can help treat dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks. It aids in treating asthma.
7. Lavender: Most widely used essential oil is used for relaxation and to relieve insomnia, keep hair healthy, and treat skin disorders.
8. Lemongrass: Used for stress-relief and to help boost immunity, studies suggest this oil can treat dandruff and fungal infections, and ease anxiety, headaches, and upset stomach.
9. Rosemary: it is believed to enhance mental focus and prevent dementia. It helps perk you up and also increases circulation
10. Tea Tree: This distinctively-scented oil is used to treat fungal skin infections and reduce hair fall.
11. Spearmint Leaf oil - This oil is used as a fumigant. It is an effective insecticide against adult moths. It even improves memory and reduces stress. Coconut oil gives it a balancing base and moisturizes the skin. It can help reduce inflammation, heal wounds, treat acne, and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
1. Germ Fighter
2. Decontaminate Purifier
5. Immunity Enhancer
6. Immunity Booster
7. Aromatic Blend
How to Use
1. Spray a plentiful quantity of a product on one palm.
2. Rub both the hands together.
3. Rub-down the product all over the hands and fingers until dry.
1. Keep it away from eyes, ears, and mouth.
2. Don’t ingest it in the nose.
3. Avoid eating immediately after applying it to your hands.
4. Do not use it in a humidifier, CPAP machine, or any other breathing devices.
5. Pregnant women should avoid it as it may cause nausea.
6. If you are allergic to any of these essential oils please avoid using.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :