IMMUNE UP is a fortune pot of Indian Herbs and Spices. It is a perfect fusion of ten herbs growing in the flora of the Himalayan Range. The vitamins and minerals loaded herbs help to detoxify the body, boost immunity by developing antibodies.
Aroma: No strong or pungent aroma
Taste: AMALAKI, HARITAKI, BIBHITAKI, AND MULETHI dominates the taste
Color: Light brown
Texture: Thin flakes along with the grounded powder
1. Immunity Enhancer
4. Antibacterial and antimicrobial
5. Anti Poisonous and Antitoxic
8. Anti Oxidant
Fragments of advantages of the herbs:
1. Tinospora Cordifolia is commonly known as Giloy, is a universal herb that helps boost immunity. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants, thus keeps cells healthy.
2. Solanum Nigrum commonly known as Makoi or Gurakani is pungent and bitter in taste. This herb treats fever, colicky pain, and skin itching. It helps to reduce all the three doshas.
3. Rubia Cordifolia commonly known as Manjishtha acts as an astringent, does wonders for the digestive system, maintains cholesterol level, and gives a glow to skin texture. It is used to treat fever.
4. Ocimum Tenuiflorum or holy basil or tulsi is the supreme goddess of all herbs. Rich in Vitamin A and C, Calcium, Iron it does wonders not only in fever, cold, flu but it balances the doshas in the human body and aids in the healthy digestive system.
5. Licorice is commonly known as Mulethi (licorice) commonly used to soothe the throat. It also helps in chest congestion, strengthening of bones and muscles, kidney problems, bronchitis, mouth ulcer, and hair loss.
6. Terminalia Chebula is commonly known as Haritaki or Harad is mostly used for curing Vata disorders. Haritaki is mildly laxative in nature. It helps in improving digestion, strengthen gums, helpful in cough, asthma, and skin disorders.
7. Terminalia Bellirica or Bibhitaki is rejuvenating in nature and beneficial for eyes, hair, and throat. It relieves fever, cold, and cough. It also balances pitta and Kapha doshas.
8. Curcuma Longa or Haldi is high in curcumin. Its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties make it an absolute requisite in any herbal mix.
9. Phyllanthus Emblica or Amlaki or Amla is renowned for its immunity, considered as the “Ultimate Healer” as it takes total care of the mind-body system. Being the highest source of Vitamin C it supports digestion, metabolism, elimination, normal liver function and is excellent for the hair and skin.
10. Piper Nigrum or Black Pepper or Kalimirch is a table ingredient for every house. This most versatile spice makes Immune Up filled with antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.
How to Use
Way 1: Open the pouch and have it directly and sip water.
Way 2: Mix the powder in 100 ml lukewarm water and consume it. No filtration required.
Way 3: Mix one pouch with one tablespoon of Nature’s Factory honey and consume it.
Story Behind Immune UP
Immune Up is a tribute to our two esteemed doctor companions who lost their life while serving Covid 19 patients in London and couldn’t resort to any help. Their loss has moved the makers of Immune Up to grief and found solace when Dr. N. Arora suggested a vital herbal mix to build up immunity. Immune UP reduces the viral and bacterial load in the human body and hence the best choice to boost immunity.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :